There are so many reasons to love Mary’s Gone Crackers. Not only are they plant-based, gluten free, and organic, but they are crunchy, healthy, and delicious perfection too!
There are lots of varieties to choose from in the Original, Super-Seed and Real Thin styles. I have tried and enjoyed them all topped with all sorts of yummy goodness from plant-based cheese, to bean dips, to hummus to chickpea salad.
The Jalapeño Crackers make the perfect little appetizer when paired with my Mango Guacamole. This combo is one of my favorites to serve while entertaining a large crowd or enjoying a healthy snack with my family at home.
Want to try this amazing combination? Here you go…
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ cup diced mango
- 6 tablespoons seeded and diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup finely diced yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons seeded and finely diced jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice approximately 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon salt more, to taste, if preferred
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp tabasco sauce
- Optional: 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped (1 tablespoon reserved for garnish)
- 1 Box Mary’s Gone Crackers - Jalapeno Crackers for serving
- Halve the avocados, remove the pit and cut the avocado into medium sized dice. Add to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Toss in all of the remaining ingredients and stir to combine, being careful to leave some avocado chunks. You don’t want to mash to a puree. If the avocado chunks are too large, use a knife to slice them into a smaller dice.
- Serve the Mango Guacamole on Mary’s Gone Crackers Jalapeno crackers or in a small bowl beside crackers for dipping. If using cilantro, garnish the guacamole with the reserved tablespoon.