This is a simple, very healthy, plant-based dessert.
A variety of toppings are listed in the recipe. The dates are delicious with a blackberry, pomegranate arils or a few chocolate chips.
If you love the taste of snickers, try using chocolate chips. One bite gives you the caramel flavors from the date, and the chocolaty peanut combination. So yummy!
Peanut Butter Date Bites
These healthy vegan date bites are the yummiest, healthiest 5-minute-to-make dessert treats!
- 8 Medjool dates very moist
- 4 tsps smooth peanut butter
- 8 blackberries
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils
- 2 tbsp non-dairy chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp flaked sea salt
- With a knife partially slice open each date and remove the pit.
- Spread ½ tsp peanut butter inside.
- Top with your choice of topping.
- Finish with sea salt if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!