Welcome to this Supportive Vegan Cooking Workshop
Hello! It’s me Diana, from Beantown Kitchen. I’m so excited to share information with you about my upcoming supportive vegan cooking workshop. It’ll be lots of fun and a great way to start off the New Year. I hope you’ll consider joining me!
Please scroll to the bottom of this page if you are looking for specific details about the workshop.
Why this Workshop
I am offering this workshop because, in the work I do as a coach and caterer, I notice a consistent theme; people love the phenomenally delicious, health-promoting food, however, they feel the practical challenges of preparing the food and social challenges of living a vegan lifestyle are just too difficult to overcome. As they would like to adopt a more plant-centric diet, they are eager for support.
I am very happy to provide that support and know just what it takes to make relatively easy and lasting dietary changes that can be life-changing.
Research Backed Support
I’m pretty passionate about this topic and I recently conducted an extensive research study to learn more about behavior change as it applies to diet and lifestyle.
I’ve been struck by the extraordinary life changes my participants experienced from adopting the diet. In addition to health improvements (92% of research respondents), the majority (87%) reported feeling a greater sense of peace, purpose, and/or personal fulfillment as a result of changing their diet.
I also identified the five factors associated with overcoming the practical and social challenges of transitioning towards a vegan diet. These factors form the framework for this program. I am thrilled to share what I discovered with you. Read more about the five factors on page 20 here.
Here’s a sneak peak at one of the factors that is so important for success: Sailing Through Social Situations. How do we eat vegan in a family of meat eaters? Date? Attend social gatherings? Entertain? Raise children? Travel? Explain our lifestyle choices to those around us? Respond to others’ curiosity? We will address these questions and others in the workshop.
All are Welcome to this Supportive Vegan Cooking Workshop
I invite you to join this supportive vegan cooking workshop, and follow your curiosity as we explore what vegan living and cooking could mean for you, your life, and the planet. You are most welcome, wherever you are along your plant-based journey. I would love if you’d join me.
- Learn to prepare delicious, health-promoting, crowd pleasing vegan dishes and understand what makes each of them a nutrition powerhouse.
- Demystify common plant-based ingredients and cooking techniques.
- Understand the benefits of a vegan diet for overall health, disease-risk minimization, and the planet.
- Be part of a small, supportive, friendly group that will increase your sense of community, belonging, and self-confidence and thus help boost your resolve as you add more plant-based dishes to your diet.
- Receive the five-factor for success framework, backed by extensive research, that allows for the experience of joy, success and sustainability on your vegan journey, while at the same time nurturing peaceful social connections with friends, family and loved ones with ease.
These are the healthy, delicious, and nutritious recipes we will be making during the workshop. You will be invited to watch & learn or cook along with me. In either case, you will have the recipes in the professionally photographed eCookbook provided with the workshop for your future reference and enjoyment.
- Breakfast Recipes: Wholesome Quinoa Pancakes, ‘Shroomy Tofu Scramble, Very Berry Chia Pudding
- Salads and Sides Recipes: Spicy Asian Salad with Crispy Tofu, Grilled Corn and Vegan Feta Salad, Curried Chickpea Salad
- Entree Recipes: Italian Eggplant Casserole, Mexican Sweet Potato Bean Chili, Rainbow Noodle Stir Fry
- Dessert Recipes: Chocolate Mousse, Gourmet Chocolate Cups, Creamy Banana Soft Serve Ice Cream
- 5 sessions, 1.5+ hours each on Zoom, with cooking demonstration component featuring 12 of Beantown Kitchen’s most loved recipes
- Receive a professionally photographed eCookbook containing the workshop recipes. Each recipe will be detailed with specific nutritional information such as calories, dietary fiber, fat, and micronutrients.
- Current session available for signup: Thursdays, January 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th and February 3rd. 5:30-7:00+ pm ET
- Regular Cost: $300 , Early-signup Cost: $180 (40% discount) if join by December 4th.
- Questions? Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete this form/make the payment to join the workshop. If you do not receive an email confirmation, check your junk folder.