Welcome to this Supportive Vegan Cooking Workshop
Hello! It’s me Diana, from Beantown Kitchen. I’m so excited to share information with you about my upcoming supportive vegan cooking workshop. I hope you’ll consider joining me!
Please scroll to the bottom of this page if you are looking for specific details about the workshop.
What Past Attendees are Saying About the Workshop
“Diana was extremely personable and made everyone feel important in interactions and her individual emails. She is also very organized and efficient in her presentations and in her communications with us and has a positive, encouraging attitude. I loved every part of the workshop and hated to see it end.” Ann W-T.
“I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of your classes.” Sandy B.
“Many thanks. Your encouragement has been terrific. You’ve been calm and straightforward and very encouraging – and it’s made a big difference for me. Many, many thanks.” Shellie S.
“Thank you for being open to questions outside of class time and for the lovely way you present your passion.” Lois M.
“I thought the classes were perfectly balanced with group participation, a cooking demonstration, and an educational component that included research based information.” Simmy C.
Why this Workshop
I am offering this workshop because, in the work I do as a coach and caterer, I notice a consistent theme; people love the phenomenally delicious, health-promoting food, however, they feel the practical challenges of preparing the food and social challenges of pursuing a vegan lifestyle are just too difficult to overcome. As they would like to adopt a more plant-centric diet, they are eager for support.
I am very happy to provide that support and know just what it takes to make relatively easy and lasting dietary changes that can be life-changing.
Research Backed Support
I’m pretty passionate about this topic and I recently conducted an extensive research study to learn more about behavior change as it applies to diet and lifestyle. The five strategies for success guide this workshop. Each week we explore a different one.
All are Welcome to this Supportive Vegan Cooking Workshop
I invite you to join this supportive vegan cooking workshop, and follow your curiosity as we explore what vegan living and cooking could mean for you, your life, and the planet. You are most welcome, wherever you are along your plant-based journey. I would love if you’d join me.
“If you are considering more plant based/vegan cooking, you won’t be disappointed by taking Diana’s workshop. She really emphasizes progress and not perfection. You can be a novice, intermediate or expert and you will learn and enjoy Diana and her workshop.” Ann W-T.
“I would recommend this series to anyone in their journey – from the curious person to the person who has already adopted a vegan diet because of the nonjudgemental stance , the current researched based educational information, the group support, and the delicious recipes that are demonstrated.” Simmy C.
- Learn to prepare delicious, health-promoting, crowd pleasing vegan dishes and understand what makes each of them a nutrition powerhouse.
- Demystify common plant-based ingredients and cooking techniques.
- Understand the benefits of a vegan diet for overall health, disease-risk minimization, and the planet.
- Be part of a small, supportive, friendly group that will increase your sense of community, belonging, and self-confidence and thus help boost your resolve as you add more plant-based dishes to your diet.
- Receive the five-factor for success framework, backed by extensive research, that allows for the experience of joy, success and sustainability on your vegan journey, while at the same time nurturing peaceful social connections with friends, family and loved ones with ease.
“Diana is very knowledgeable and the information she shared about plant-based/vegan eating, nutrition, research, resources were valuable.” Ann W-T.
These are the healthy, delicious, and nutritious recipes we will be making during the workshop. You will be invited to watch & learn or cook along with me. In either case, you will have the recipes in the professionally photographed eCookbook provided with the workshop for your future reference and enjoyment.
- Breakfast Recipes: Wholesome Quinoa Pancakes, ‘Shroomy Tofu Scramble, Very Berry Chia Pudding
- Salads and Sides Recipes: Spicy Asian Salad with Crispy Tofu, Grilled Corn and Vegan Feta Salad, Curried Chickpea Salad
- Entree Recipes: Italian Eggplant Casserole, Mexican Sweet Potato Bean Chili, Rainbow Noodle Stir Fry
- Dessert Recipes: Chocolate Mousse, Gourmet Chocolate Cups, Creamy Banana Soft Serve Ice Cream
In addition, we’ll touch on knife skills, tools and gadgets to simplify your kitchen routines, and some of my other favorite recipes will be sprinkled in.
It was an opportunity to cook alongside a chef who makes vegan cooking fun, easy, stress free with delicious recipes. The cooking tips sprinkled throughout each session were life changing. Simmy C.
“Although I have been eating plant based for years I found your class to be informative and just what I needed to rekindle my creativity with preparing foods. By far, besides the lovely small group of women I shared the experience with, was watching you prepare the recipes and demonstrating cutting shortcuts and strategies. I learned the need for me to plan and prepare ahead to insure the meal I want will be there at the end of a busy day, when it is too easy to grab anything!!!” Lois M.
“The recipes were delicious and the hints and methods Diana shared were very helpful. ” Ann W-T.
- 5 sessions, 1.5+ hours each on Zoom, with cooking demonstration component featuring 12 of Beantown Kitchen’s most loved recipes
- Receive a professionally photographed eCookbook containing the workshop recipes. Each recipe will be detailed with specific nutritional information such as calories, dietary fiber, fat, and micronutrients.
- Current session available for signup: Thursdays, March 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st and April 7th. 5:30-7:00+ pm ET
- Cost: $300
- Questions? Email me at: email@example.com
Please complete this form to join the workshop. Once you complete the form, you will be immediately directed to a payment form. If you do not receive an email confirmation, check your junk folder.
Click here if interested in Beantown Kitchen’s catering or private coaching/cooking classes.