Recovery Buddha Bowl
My husband and I love this Buddha bowl after training or a race. It is rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients and all of the anti inflammatory plant foods help to quicken recovery rates.
- 3/4 cup brown rice cooked
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet potato cooked and cubed
- 2 tablespoons beets cooked and cubed
- 1/4 cup carrots diced small
- 1-2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 3 tablespoons Tangy Tahini Dressing
- hot sauce to taste
In a medium bowl add the brown rice, romaine, sweet potato, beets and carrots.
Heat in microwave until just warmed. Time will vary depending on the power of your microwave.
Dress with the Tahini Sauce.
Garnish with the cilantro along with some hot sauce to taste.