Vegan Mexican Street Corn
This corn is a hit with everyone, whether consuming a plant-based diet or not. It is creamy and highly flavorful with sweet notes from the corn and agave, balanced with tangy lime flavors and some heat from Mexican spices.
- 8 ears of corn shucked
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo such as Just Mayo
- 1/4 cup lime juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp agave nectar
- 1/4 tsp Salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper or to taste
- 2 limes sliced into wedges (optional garnish)
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped (optional garnish)
Grill the corn until slightly charred in a few places.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, stir to combine the remaining ingredients except the garnish.
Pour into a wide shallow dish, such as a pie plate.
Roll each grilled ear of corn in the mixture to cover and then place on a baking tray or serving plate suitable for the oven.
Bake for 8-12 minutes until warmed.
Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.