- 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (or 1½ cup cooked chickpeas)
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- ⅓ cup chopped celery
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- ⅔ cup grapes, halved or quartered (if they are very big grapes)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon or 1 tsp dried` ``
- 3 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Optional: endive spears or your choice of bread for serving
In a medium sized bowl, mash the chickpeas until no whole pieces remain. Half pieces are fine. Don’t mash into hummus.
Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over chickpeas.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Serve over salad, on bread, toast, in endive spears used as cups, or anyway you like.
Calories: 285kcalProtein: 8gCalcium: 97mgIron: 2mg