The Jalapeño Crackers make the perfect little appetizer when paired with my Mango Guacamole. This combo is one of my favorites to serve while entertaining a large crowd or enjoying a healthy snack with my family at home.
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ cup diced mango
- 6 tablespoons seeded and diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup finely diced yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons seeded and finely diced jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice approximately 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon salt more, to taste, if preferred
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp tabasco sauce
- Optional: 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped (1 tablespoon reserved for garnish)
- 1 Box Mary’s Gone Crackers - Jalapeno Crackers for serving
Halve the avocados, remove the pit and cut the avocado into medium sized dice. Add to a medium sized mixing bowl.
Toss in all of the remaining ingredients and stir to combine, being careful to leave some avocado chunks. You don’t want to mash to a puree. If the avocado chunks are too large, use a knife to slice them into a smaller dice.
Serve the Mango Guacamole on Mary’s Gone Crackers Jalapeno crackers or in a small bowl beside crackers for dipping. If using cilantro, garnish the guacamole with the reserved tablespoon.